Thursday 13 September 2012

STORY: BAD GIRLS

STORY:  BAD GIRLS
The first day of University was pretty much fucked up. Well, rocking up with your best friends can be of help tho. It was i, mellissa (quite a party-animal she is that one) ,perez,  have to say,my girl looks like a super model,but you will never hear me say that in her very kinky face anyway, and lastly samatha, this girl is fearfull of everything even of the things she most want. I reckon that she's an idiot. Me on the other hand, i guess I’m just an ordinary person who's life is pretty much complicated, i can say I’m on a self-discovery journey which is quite tense and silly if you look at it in a sarcastic way, really. So four different girls altogether in one apartment, it will definitely be an apartment party or the oddest thing ever. Back in high school we were super cool and we got up to some crazy ish (thanks to mellissa). Moreover we are now in varsity and it's way strict, I mean we not even allowed to stay up late and they called this WHAT?, It’s like we are in a catholic school.

It's the morning of our very first day, and we kept seeing people from our high school, ha ha even little jessica was waving at me, i guess she forgave me for ditching her for the big guns, I mean my friends that is. Samatha was saying that we should try and stay away from everyone's way, well i told you that she's fearfull,why would you say something that random and silly sam? Then again u quite the silly one, said perez  jokingly. 
******************************** To Be Continued **********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment